The next generation adidas Predator Malice Control FG rugby boots will be worn by pros like Beauden Barrett, Jonathan Sexton and George Ford. Elite level fly-halves, whose games are based on control, speed and kicking accuracy.
With a Scarlet/Signal Coral/Core Black colourway this game changing Predator features leather in the forefoot to ensure a tailored fit for outstanding comfort. To enhance power and kicking accuracy on the ball, the revised Predator technology on the vamp includes raised rubber razors, allowing you to command the ball in all conditions.
To be an elite level fly-half in today’s game, superior kicking stats aren’t enough. You’ve got to be quick and fast on your feet. With a new soleplate, the incredibly lightweight nylon plate has a stud pattern for speed and stability on firm natural ground surfaces.
• Worn by pros like Beauden Barrett, Jonathan Sexton and George Ford
• Rugby boot designed for use on firm natural ground surfaces
• Raised rubber razors on the forefoot of the boot ensure accurate kicking in all conditions
• Premium leather forefoot construction for superior comfort
• Lightweight and flexible nylon outsole designed to enhance speed
Pro:Direct Rugby can offer competitive rates on worldwide delivery, as well as offering a free returns service to our customers in the UK. To check the delivery rates and times to your country click here: