X isn't just a boot. It's a recognition that speed should prise open defences, not dart down blind alleys. Engineered to highlight your lightning pace on the pitch, the adidas X 19.1 football boots feature on the feet of Jack Nowell and Zack Mercer
Designed to maximise your speed and control, the X 19.1 features a super-thin speed mesh upper for a direct touch on the ball. Providing optimal lockdown in the midfoot, the boot’s four-way stretch tongue and adaptable lacing system work together to deliver a seamless fit.
The low-cut Clawcollar is designed to lock your foot into the boot, while the standout 3D moulded heel offers a secure fit.
For lightweight traction, the X’s Speedframe outsole is perforated with arrowhead shaped studs in the forefoot and round shaped studs in the heel for quick ground penetration on firm natural ground surfaces.
- Super-thin Speedmesh upper delivers minimal feel for a direct touch
- 3D moulded heel offers a secure fit and cushioned zones for optimum ankle movement
- Adaptable lacing system with four-way stretch tongue for optimal lockdown
- Low-cut Clawcollar locks your foot into the boot for game-changing stability
- Ultra-light Speedframe outsole is perforated for pure acceleration
- Soleplate designed for use on firm natural ground surfaces
- Please note: To achieve the perfect fit, Pro:Direct recommend you go up half a size for the entire adidas X range
Pro:Direct Rugby can offer competitive rates on worldwide delivery, as well as offering a free returns service to our customers in the UK. To check the delivery rates and times to your country click here: