Tear apart defences with a sidestep, shear speed, or a controlled kicking game in the adidas Rugby Predator Malice SG, which uses Primegreen recycled materials to produce a high quality circular knit upper that offers a form fitting shape and improved breathability.
Geofit technology in the heel uses foam Sensepods to fill in the gaps and provide a secure, locked down feel.
A rugby specific arrangement to the predator rubber elements provides the high level of grip and control that the predator is known for.
A heel raise ensures you are already thinking forward, and ready to sprint off the line, while the asymmetrical, coved lacing provides a huge sweet spot for your kicks.
Developed with the help of Johnny Sexton, and worn on pitch by the likes of Finn Russell, Beuden Barrett and Richie Mo’unga this is a boot designed for players on the top of their game.
• Heel raise for dynamic foot position
• Circular Knit Upper: for breathable form-fitting tech to enhance lockdown
• Asymmetrical lacing for better ball contact
• Lightweight rubber zones for improved kick accuracy and control
• Rugby Predator fit: Comfort and breathability via perforations in the circular knit
• Soft-ground boots tuned for rugby-specific kicking.
• Knit upper with TPU mesh and leather overlays
• Padded foam pockets around ankle
• Rugby-specific Predator placement
Pro:Direct Rugby can offer competitive rates on worldwide delivery, as well as offering a free returns service to our customers in the UK. To check the delivery rates and times to your country click here: