The new adidas Predator XP SG rugby boot is specifically designed for winner of the WR breakthrough player of 2019 Romain Ntamack. A player whose presence in the French number 10 shirt has coincided with the rebirth of the French national side.
Using the Vivid Red/White/Solar Red colours from the Toulouse coat of arms, its design is inspired by Romain’s multicultural origins, and the art of the Bamileke people.
This game changing Predator features a circular knit textile upper for breathability and lockdown to the foot, particularly when performing cuts and lateral movements to beat the defender.
The engineered moulded vamp and asymmetrical lacing system add accuracy on the ball, especially when playing for touch or performing a precise grubber kick to put the defending team under pressure.
With a new lightweight soleplate that’s made from nylon, the plate has a mixed stud pattern for superior speed and stability on soft natural ground surfaces.
• Unique design worn exclusively by Romain Ntamack
• Rugby boot designed for use on soft natural ground surfaces
• Circular knitted upper for superior comfort and breathability
• Asymmetrical lacing for better ball contact
• Engineered deboss moulded upper for kicking from all parts of the foot
• Lightweight and flexible nylon outsole for explosive power and speed
• New stud configuration for speed, stability and agility to beat defenders
Pro:Direct Rugby can offer competitive rates on worldwide delivery, as well as offering a free returns service to our customers in the UK. To check the delivery rates and times to your country click here: