The new adidas Predator XP FG rugby boots will be worn by pros like Sonny Bill Williams, CJ Stander and Wesley Fofana - elite level players whose game is based on explosive power, speed and agility.
With a Blue, White and Solar Orange colourway, this game changing Predator features a circular knit textile upper for breathability and lockdown to the foot, particularly when performing cuts and lateral movements to beat the defender.
The engineered moulded vamp and asymmetrical lacing system add accuracy on the ball, especially when playing for touch or performing a precise grubber kick to put the defending team under pressure.
With a new lightweight soleplate that’s made from nylon, the plate has eleven conical shaped studs for superior speed and stability on firm natural ground surfaces.
• Worn by pros like Sonny Bill Williams, CJ Stander and Wesley Fofana
• Rugby boot designed for use on firm natural ground surfaces
• Circular knitted upper for superior comfort and breathability
• Asymmetrical lacing for better ball contact
• Engineered deboss moulded upper for kicking from all parts of the foot
• Lightweight and flexible nylon outsole for explosive power and speed
• New stud configuration for speed, stability and agility to beat defenders
Pro:Direct Rugby can offer competitive rates on worldwide delivery, as well as offering a free returns service to our customers in the UK. To check the delivery rates and times to your country click here: