With Demonskin 2.0 spines covering almost the entirety of the mid- and forefoot, the adidas Predator Freak .1 ups the intimidation factor in both looks and performance.
The spines are styled to be even more aggressive, producing outrageous dip and swerve on shots in addition to first-class control when receiving the ball and dribbling.
For comfort and convenience, the Pred’s compressive Primeknit upper now features a two-piece, easy-entry collar, with the higher back section acting as a guide to allow your foot to slide in. No messing about – boots on, ready to play. Exactly what you want.
Underfoot, the split-tooled soleplate boasts a hybrid stud pattern for quick movement in all directions, combining with an external heel counter to ensure stability and traction as you dominate the pitch.
• Limited edition X-Men Wolverine colourway
• Marvel X-Men, Wolverine, and claw mark-effect graphics on upper
• Wolverine and X-Men logos at heel
• Lace closure
• adidas Primeknit upper
• Supportive sock-like construction
• Demonskin 2.0 rubber strike zone
• Split-tooled soleplate
• Moulded heel counter
• Firm ground football boots
• Please note: The chrome coating on this shoe will wear off during play but will not affect the performance of this product
Pro:Direct Rugby can offer competitive rates on worldwide delivery, as well as offering a free returns service to our customers in the UK. To check the delivery rates and times to your country click here: