If your command of the pitch leaves your rivals' tactics in tatters, you're ready to own Predators. Built for precision on artificial turf surfaces, the adidas Predator 19.1 AG boots features subtle design details that have been inspired by previous Predator models to show its aggressive nature.
Utilising a lightweight Primeknit material in the upper, these boots provide a 360 engineered fit from heel to toe. Primeknit is also used in the stretchy Sockfit collar to expand with the shape of your foot and allow easy entry while an anatomical curve mimics the heel shape for ultimate lockdown. To ensure you’ve got total control and that the ball is always glued to your feet in any condition, the aggressive Controlskin vamp design offers enhanced grip.
Designed for optimal performance on artificial turf surfaces, the stud configuration amplifies rotation and traction. The Controlframe outsole with high performance polyamide injected layers provides high speed stability.
Please note: That these are football boots, designed and constructed for the sport of football, however like many elite level professionals you may find that these will also do a great job for rugby.
- Worn by pros like Freddie Burns and Mark Wilson
- Stretchy Primeknit sockfit collar for support, comfort easy access
- adidas Primeknit and Controlskin textile upper enhances ball control
- High-performance injected layers of the Sprintframe outsole stabilises movement when changing direction
- Unique stud pattern amplifies rotational traction and grip on artificial turf surfaces
Pro:Direct Rugby can offer competitive rates on worldwide delivery, as well as offering a free returns service to our customers in the UK. To check the delivery rates and times to your country click here: