If your command of the pitch leaves your rivals' tactics in tatters, you're ready to own Predators. Built for precision on soft natural ground surfaces, the adidas Predator 19+ SG football boots features subtle design details that have been inspired by previous Predator models to show its aggressive nature.
Utilising a lightweight Primeknit material in the upper, these football boots provide a 360 engineered fit from heel to toe. Primeknit is also used in the stretchy Sockfit collar to expand with the shape of your foot and allow easy entry while an anatomical curve mimics the heel shape for ultimate lockdown.
Getting you closer to the action and removing any unnecessary layers, the Purecut laceless forefoot offers a clean connection while the aggressive Controlskin vamp design ensures you’ve got total control on the ball in all conditions.
Designed for optimal performance on soft natural ground, the combination fixed studs with hybrid tips and exchangeable aluminium studs amplify rotation and traction. Boost cushioning returns energy with every step you take and the Controlframe outsole with high performance polyamide injected layers provides high speed stability.
• Laceless construction for clean contact on the ball and that sock-fit experience
• adidas Primeknit and Controlskin textile upper enhances ball control
• Integrated forged knit in specific areas create medial and lateral stability
• Responsive Boost sockliner for added cushioning and energy return
• Innovative injection-moulded Controlframe helps stabilise fast movement
• Fixed hybrid stud tips and exchangeable aluminium studs amplify rotational traction and grip on soft natural ground surfaces
• Please note the chrome coating on the bottom of this shoe will wear off during play, but will not affect the performance of this product.
Pro:Direct Rugby can offer competitive rates on worldwide delivery, as well as offering a free returns service to our customers in the UK. To check the delivery rates and times to your country click here: