The adidas Predator 19+ FG x Pogba limited edition boots in black and pink have a knit textile upper with an iridescent finish for those who want to make a statement.
The Pogba version of this boot shares the same foot-hugging stability and pinpoint accuracy of the Predator 19+ that makes it a world-beater.
Utilising a lightweight Primeknit material in the upper, these boots provide a 360 engineered fit from heel to toe. Primeknit is also used in the stretchy Sockfit collar to expand with the shape of your foot and allow easy entry while an anatomical curve mimics the heel shape for ultimate lockdown.
Getting you closer to the action and removing any unnecessary layers, the Purecut laceless forefoot offers a clean connection while the aggressive Controlskin vamp design ensures you’ve got total control on the ball in all conditions.
Designed for optimal performance on firm natural ground, the configuration of hybrid stud tips amplify rotation and traction. Boost cushioning returns energy with every step you take and the Controlframe outsole with high performance polyamide injected layers provides high speed stability.
Please Note: The chrome coating on the bottom of this shoe will wear off during play, but will not affect the performance of this product.
Please note: That these are football boots, designed and constructed for the sport of football, however like many elite level professionals you may find that these will also do a great job for rugby.
• Worn by Manchester United and France midfielder Paul Pogba
• Laceless construction for clean contact on the ball and that sock-fit experience
• adidas Primeknit and Controlskin textile upper enhances ball control
• Integrated forged knit in specific areas create medial and lateral stability
• Responsive Boost sockliner for added cushioning and energy return
• Innovative injection-moulded Controlframe helps stabilise fast movement
• Hybrid stud tips amplify rotational traction and grip on firm natural ground surfaces
Pro:Direct Rugby can offer competitive rates on worldwide delivery, as well as offering a free returns service to our customers in the UK. To check the delivery rates and times to your country click here: