X isn't just a boot. It's a recognition that speed should prise open defences, not dart down blind alleys.
Designed to maximise your speed and control, the Kids X 19.1 features a super-thin speed mesh upper for a direct touch on the ball. Providing optimal lockdown in the midfoot, the boot’s four-way stretch tongue and adaptable lacing system work together to deliver a seamless fit.
The low-cut Clawcollar is designed to lock your foot into the boot, while the standout 3D moulded heel offers a secure fit.
For lightweight traction, the X’s Lightweight TPU outsole offers the best balance between high speed and grip for quick ground penetration on firm natural ground surfaces.
• Super-thin Speedmesh upper delivers minimal feel for a direct touch
• 3D moulded heel offers a secure fit and cushioned zones for optimum ankle movement
• Adaptable lacing system with four-way stretch tongue for optimal lockdown
• Low-cut Clawcollar locks your foot into the boot for game-changing stability
• Lightweight TPU outsole offers the best balance between high speed and traction.
• Soleplate designed for use on firm natural ground surfaces
• Please note: To achieve the perfect fit, Pro:Direct recommend you go up half a size for the entire adidas X range
Pro:Direct Rugby can offer competitive rates on worldwide delivery, as well as offering a free returns service to our customers in the UK. To check the delivery rates and times to your country click here: