X isn't just a boot. It's a recognition that speed should prise open defences, not dart down blind alleys. Engineered to highlight your lightning pace on the pitch, the adidas X 19+boots are sculpted for speed.
Designed to shed weight yet provide a soft feel for a direct touch on the ball, the adidas Kids X 19+ features a new X-layskin upper that fuses an engineered warp knit with an internal stabilisation cage for a radical semi-translucent look.
A laceless construction delivers superior lockdown and midfoot stability during explosive sprints, while also helping to promote pure contact on the ball.
The low-cut Clawcollar is designed to lock your foot into the boot, while the standout 3D moulded heel offers a secure fit.
For lightweight traction, the X’s Speedframe outsole is perforated with arrowhead shaped studs in the forefoot and round shaped studs in the heel for quick ground penetration on firm natural ground surfaces.
Please Note: That these are football boots, designed and constructed for the sport of football, however like many elite level professionals you may find that these will also do a great job for rugby.
- Laceless construction locks down midfoot for stability during explosive sprints and promotes pure ball contact
- Low-cut Clawcollar locks your foot into the boot for game-changing stability
- Superlight X-layskin upper material fuses an engineered warp knit with an internal stabilisation cage for a radical new semi-translucent look and smooth touch on the ball
- Standout 3D moulded heel offers a secure fit and cushioned zones for optimum ankle movement
- Soleplate designed for use on firm natural ground surfaces
- Please note: To achieve the perfect fit, Pro:Direct recommend you go up half a size for the entire adidas X range
- Please note: The chrome coating on the bottom of this shoe will wear off during play, but will not affect the performance of this product
Pro:Direct Rugby can offer competitive rates on worldwide delivery, as well as offering a free returns service to our customers in the UK. To check the delivery rates and times to your country click here: