The adidas Kids' Copa 20.1 FG boots have a raised graphic pattern on the soft K-leather vamp for ultimate control to get you out of tight spaces.
An anatomically designed premium upper and x-ray vamp ensure a barefoot feel, enhancing your touch.
A stretchy knit collar and monotongue construction wraps around your foot providing both an adaptive fit and sock-like experience.
High performance TPU injected layers stabilise movement and enhance traction on firm, natural ground.
Please note: That these are football boots, designed and constructed for the sport of football, however like many elite level professionals you may find that these will also do a great job for rugby.
• Adult version worn by Joel Matip and Fabinho
• Enjoy the comfort and performance of OrthoLite sockliner
• Lace closure
• Premium X-Ray K-leather vamp
• Innovative Fusionskin leather treatment
• TPU outsole optimised for firm ground
• Rotational stud pattern to optimise rotation
• Foam counter for comfort
• Knit textile collar for a sock-like fit
Pro:Direct Rugby can offer competitive rates on worldwide delivery, as well as offering a free returns service to our customers in the UK. To check the delivery rates and times to your country click here: