Designed to provide ultimate comfort, feel and performance on the pitch, the Copa when in possession of the ball helps transform every stroke of your foot into a stroke of genius.
Bringing you closer to the ball for assured control, the Kids' Copa 19.1’s anatomically designed premium K-leather upper and x-ray vamp ensure a barefoot feel, enhancing your touch.
To reduce water absorption, the Copa’s K-leather is treated with Fusionskin to create a seamless upper and help maintain the softness of the upper over a long period of time.
A stretchy engineered collar and monotongue construction wraps around your foot providing both an adaptive fit and sock like experience. Internal elastic strap in the midfoot area offers enhanced lockdown and security.
Internal foam pads around the heel area secure the ankle in place, while the ortholite sockliner offers cushioning underfoot.
Injected with soft TPU to increase comfort and reduce the amount of force put through the main pressure points on the foot, the Exoframe with circular and semi-circular rotational studs ensure traction on firm natural ground surfaces.
PLEASE NOTE: If you haven’t purchased this product before, to achieve the perfect fit, Pro:Direct recommend you go up half a size for the entire adidas Copa range.
Please note: That these are football boots, designed and constructed for the sport of football, however like many elite level professionals you may find that these will also do a great job for rugby.
• Knit textile collar for a sock-like feel
• Premium K-leather upper and X-ray vamp for optimal control and feel on the ball
• Monotongue construction allows both adaptive fit and sock like experience. Internal elastic strap in the midfoot offers enhanced lockdown
• Fusionskin leather treatment creates seamless construction and reduces water uptake
• Internal foam pads offer unmatched comfort and security, while ortholite sockliner offers enhanced cushioning
• Exoframe plate is injected with soft TPU to provide optimal cushioning to the main pressure points on the foot
• Circular and semi-circular rotational studs have been engineered for traction on firm natural ground surfaces
Pro:Direct Rugby can offer competitive rates on worldwide delivery, as well as offering a free returns service to our customers in the UK. To check the delivery rates and times to your country click here: