The adidas Kakari X-Kevlar 2 SG rugby boots will be worn by pros like Maro Itoje, Guilhem Guirado and Sam Whitelock. Players who demand high level traction and stability to dominate at the scrums and power at the breakdown.
With a Blue, Core Black and Solar Orange colourway, this Kakari X-Kevlar 2 features premium leather in the forefoot to ensure a tailored fit for outstanding comfort, while the Kevlar taping in the midfoot provides strong support to the foot during rucks and mauls. For added stability to the foot, the tongue has a seamless construction.
For stability on soft natural ground surfaces, the eight-stud outsole and heel rise combine to push you forward for added traction in the scrum.
• Worn by pros like Maro Itoje, Guilhem Guirado and Sam Whitelock
• Premium leather forefront for comfort
• Heel rise for dynamic foot positioning
• Seamless tongue construction for added lock down to the foot
• Sock construction for added stability
• Specific STUDS for traction on soft natural ground surfaces
• Laces, lace loop and support tape built with DuPont™ Kevlar® for optimal durability and strength
Pro:Direct Rugby can offer competitive rates on worldwide delivery, as well as offering a free returns service to our customers in the UK. To check the delivery rates and times to your country click here: