Celebrating seven decades of adidas and its passion for , the limited-edition adidas Copa 70 Years FG boots are based on the original Copa Mundial design. A premium leather lining and knit textile upper wraps the foot for unrivalled comfort and support.
Engineered into the tongue of the boot is the classic Bluebird label, while on the inside is a debossed "70" graphic to mark this celebration. Seen on the current Copa 19+ model, these boots include the same Exoframe plate for comfort underfoot and traction on firm natural ground surfaces.
Please note: That these are football boots, designed and constructed for the sport of football, however like many elite level professionals you may find that these will also do a great job for rugby.
- adidas classic Bluebird label is engineered into the tongue
- Debossed "70" graphic is displayed inside of the boot’s tongue
- Enjoy the comfort and performance of OrthoLite® sockliner
- adidas Primeknit textile upper
- Soft leather lining adds comfort to every stride
- Foam counter ensures good heel support for comfort
- Exoframe plate for traction on firm natural ground surfaces
Pro:Direct Rugby can offer competitive rates on worldwide delivery, as well as offering a free returns service to our customers in the UK. To check the delivery rates and times to your country click here: