If you can't have the last word with your first touch, then the adidas Copa 19 boots are out of your league. Designed to provide ultimate comfort, feel and performance on the pitch, the Copa when in possession of the ball helps transform every stroke of your foot into a stroke of genius.
Bringing you closer to the ball for assured control, the Copa 19.1’s anatomically designed premium K-leather upper and x-ray vamp ensure a barefoot feel, enhancing your touch. To reduce water absorption, the Copa’s K-leather is treated with Fusionskin to create a seamless upper and help maintain the softness of the upper over a long period of time.
A stretchy engineered collar and monotongue construction wraps around your foot providing both an adaptive fit and sock like experience. Internal elastic strap in the midfoot area offers enhanced lockdown and security.
Internal foam pads around the heel area secure the ankle in place, while the ortholite sockliner offers cushioning underfoot. A lightweight Torsionframe outsole features Torsion Ribs for push off support and flexibility required for quick side cuts on soft natural ground surfaces.
PLEASE NOTE: If you haven’t purchased this product before, to achieve the perfect fit, Pro:Direct recommend you go up half a size for the entire adidas Copa range.
These boots come with a free adidas Linear Core Organiser bag which has an adjustable shoulder strap and a zip pocket for small items.
The adidas Linear Core Organiser Bag is limited to one per order while stocks last from July 30th onwards.
Please note: That these are football boots, designed and constructed for the sport of football, however like many elite level professionals you may f
- Engineered knit collar for a sock-like feel
- Premium K-leather upper and X-ray vamp for optimal control and feel on the ball
- Monotongue construction allows both adaptive fit and sock like experience. Internal elastic strap in the midfoot offers enhanced lockdown
- Fusionskin leather treatment creates seamless construction and reduces water uptake
- Internal foam pads offer unmatched comfort and security, while ortholite sockliner offers enhanced cushioning
- Explosive power on wet natural grass surfaces from the lightweight Torsionframe outsole, with Torsion Ribs for push-off support in all directions
Pro:Direct Rugby can offer competitive rates on worldwide delivery, as well as offering a free returns service to our customers in the UK. To check the delivery rates and times to your country click here: