The adidas Copa .1 FG football boots have a raised graphic pattern on the soft K-leather vamp for ultimate control to get you out of tight spots. An anatomically designed premium upper and x-ray vamp ensure a barefoot feel, enhancing your touch. A stretchy knit collar and monotongue construction wraps around your foot providing both an adaptive fit and sock like experience and an internal elastic strap in the midfoot area offers enhanced lockdown and security. Four high performance polyamide injected layers stabilise movement and enhance traction on firm, natural ground.
PLEASE NOTE: If you haven’t purchased this product before, to achieve the perfect fit, Pro:Direct recommend you go up half a size for the entire adidas Copa range. To achieve the perfect fit, Pro:Direct recommend you go up half a size for the entire adidas Copa range.
• Worn by Mats Hummels, Jordi Alba and David De Gea
• Enjoy the comfort and performance of OrthoLite sockliner
• Lace closure
• Premium X-Ray K-leather vamp
• Innovative Fusionskin leather treatment
• Lightweight Exoframe outsole optimised for firm ground
• Rotational stud pattern to optimise rotation
• Foam counter for comfort
• Knit textile collar for a sock-like fit
Pro:Direct Rugby can offer competitive rates on worldwide delivery, as well as offering a free returns service to our customers in the UK. To check the delivery rates and times to your country click here: