Take your touch to the next level with the adidas ACE 17.1 FG boots. Engineered with Primeknit, the boots feature a new zoned forefoot to ensure a snug fit around the toe box, while the Purecontrol Sock offers sleek compression for stability.
Applied to the Primeknit upper is a thin layer of NSG (Non Stop Grip), which is designed to provide consistent levels of grip on the ball in any weather condition.
For further added stability and support, the ACE 17.1 includes Techfit in the mid and rear foot to anchor the foot in place while a moulded sockliner ensures cushioning comfort.
Providing superior traction on firm ground, the boot’s lightweight Sprintfame outsole features TPU studs to ensure high speed control and stability.
• adidas Primeknit upper wraps the foot in adaptive support and ultralight comfort; Ultra-thin film on upper helps keep water and debris out
• Snug sock-like material fits like a second skin
• Provides rock-solid stability at high speeds with its extremely lightweight SPRINTFRAME outsole
• Move with high-speed control and stability on firm ground with the TOTAL CONTROL stud alignment
• Textile and synthetic upper / Synthetic lining / Synthetic outsole
Pro:Direct Rugby can offer competitive rates on worldwide delivery, as well as offering a free returns service to our customers in the UK. To check the delivery rates and times to your country click here: