Umbro Velocita IV Pro FG rugby boots are designed to enhance your speed in all directions on the pitch.
Working with the natural movement of the foot for better comfort, the Velocita’s unique tri-layer upper construction consists of a neoprene base layer for a seamless feel against the foot; a ‘memory-flex’ middle layer for stretch and flexibility; and then a protective top layer to ensure a snug fit.
The responsive fit collar around the ankle has been reshaped and recontoured for an improved fit and increased comfort.
Engineered to evenly distribute weight across the foot when changing direction on firm natural ground surfaces, the Sprint+ outsole is made from a lightweight pebax material and features a combination of conical and specially shaped studs to ensure maximum grip for better speed.
• Tri-layer upper construction.
• Diamond cut-outs in the forefoot allow the upper to flex when moving at speed.
• Responsive fit collar for an improved fit and increased comfort.
• Pebax Sprint+ outsole for greater traction and speed in all directions.
• External heel counter delivers ankle stability.
Pro:Direct Rugby can offer competitive rates on worldwide delivery, as well as offering a free returns service to our customers in the UK. To check the delivery rates and times to your country click here: