Designed for playmakers, the Umbro Tocco Pro FG allows complete mastery of the ball and keeps you comfortable for the full 90 minutes and beyond.
Its super-soft “IDRO” K-leather upper features D3O technology to efficiently distribute impact forces, enhancing your touch when controlling the ball and delivering a clean strike as you show your range of passing. The upper’s also highly water-resistant, reducing water uptake by 75% so your touch stays perfect whatever the weather.
For comfort, the Tocco Pro boasts a layer of Memory Foam beneath the leather, which adapts to your foot to provide a personalised fit. At the rearfoot, an engineered knit collar with heat-welded support zones combines with an internal heel counter to ensure maximum stability and security around the ankle. Leather with lockdown – boots don’t get more comfortable than this.
The soleplate is designed to help you glide around the pitch from first minute to last. Its dual-density Pebax construction and stud geometry are focused on providing energy return and endurance, while a new version of the classic “Wishbone” support structure keeps your boots in sync with the natural flexion of your foot. If you’re the kind of player who gets through serious yardage during a game, you’ll come into your own wearing the Tocco.
• IDRO super-soft K-leather upper for improved water resistance
• Powered by D3O – pods in forefoot and medial zones improve control and deliver a clean strike
• Memory Foam backers underneath D3O and K-leather for true ergonomic fit
• Knitted collar with TPU heat-welded support zones
• Pre-moulded internal heel counter
• Control+ Pebax soleplate with Wishbone technology for increased energy return
• Firm ground football boots
Pro:Direct Rugby can offer competitive rates on worldwide delivery, as well as offering a free returns service to our customers in the UK. To check the delivery rates and times to your country click here: