Designed for playmakers, the Umbro Tocco Premier FG allows complete mastery of the ball and keeps you comfortable for the full 90 minutes and beyond.
Its super-soft leather upper features D3O technology to efficiently distribute impact forces, enhancing your touch when controlling the ball and delivering a clean strike as you show your range of passing.
At the rearfoot, an engineered knit collar with heat-welded support zones combines with an internal heel counter to ensure maximum stability and security around the ankle. Leather with lockdown – boots don’t get more comfortable than this.
The “Control” soleplate is designed to help you glide around the pitch from first minute to last with its construction and stud geometry focused on providing energy return and endurance. If you’re the kind of player who gets through serious yardage during a game, you’ll come into your own wearing the Tocco.
• New knitted collar with TPU heat-welded support zones provide a responsive fit by enabling easy foot entry, while maintaining stability and security in the heel area
• D3O reduces ball bounce, enhancing touch and control
• Pre-moulded internal heel counter sits closer to the foot, providing a locked down fit
• Full grain leather upper for great touch
• TPU “Control” outsole with unique stud configuration designed for comfort and endurance
• The stud position and geometry have been designed for maximum grip and endurance
• Firm ground football boots
Pro:Direct Rugby can offer competitive rates on worldwide delivery, as well as offering a free returns service to our customers in the UK. To check the delivery rates and times to your country click here: