SPEED AND TOUCH: ALL YOU NEED
The Medusae II Elite represents a move forward from the previous version, with refinements to help players adapt to the fluidity of the modern game demands.
A new responsive knit collar provides a bespoke fit, ensuring the added comfort lasts for the whole match, while the collar and heel are also contoured to deliver stability for the ankle.
Added to the knit construction to provide an improved fit, the boot’s TPU cage ensures stability lower down the boot, especially around the toe box. In the midfoot, an additional thicker TPU band features to offer additional support and security, locking the foot in place while changing direction.
The Medusae II features a no-sew K-leather vamp, which eliminates the need for stitches and results in flawless touch and accuracy with the feel of a classic leather boot.
Designed to provide grip on firm ground surfaces for rapid changes of speed and direction, the lightweight one-piece Pebax outsole includes a mixture of conical and diamond-shaped studs.
Please note: That these are football boots, designed and constructed for the sport of football, however like many elite level professionals you may find that these will also do a great job for rugby.
• Ultra soft premium K-Leather vamp with EVA strips
• Stretch TPU ‘Hot Melt’ applied over knitted throat section of the boot enhancing support and adds waterproof layer.
• Engineered one piece knit has an integrated ‘A-Frame’ support within the structure creating areas of stretch and also areas of support, which enables the boot to mould to the foot for a bespoke fit improving comfort and performance.
• Contoured heel and collar increase the level of comfort and provide additional support and protection.
• Knit collar dips around the ankle area, contouring to the shape of the foot and allowing for more natural movement.
• ‘Hot Melt’ over rear quarter provides a layer of stability whilst cut outs in the material allow the knit layer behind to adapt and contour to the individual
• Thicker TPU ‘Hot melt’ band provides additional support to help secure the midfoot.
• Built on Umbra’s ‘Speed Outsole’ lightweight pebax outsole features unique stud configuration for maximum agility.
Pro:Direct Rugby can offer competitive rates on worldwide delivery, as well as offering a free returns service to our customers in the UK. To check the delivery rates and times to your country click here: