The Umbro Medusae III Elite FG boot in black combines the touch and speed of previous generations.
Featuring a one-piece K-leather material on the vamp to increase your strike area, the seamless construction of the upper over the forefoot creates a comfortable feel without any uneven surfaces.
An engineered knitted collar with a TPU heat-welded support zones provide a responsive fit and enables easy foot entry, whilst maintaining stability and security in the heel area.
Additional padded zones in the collar and silicone grip pods in the heel provide extra security and reduce foot slippage within the boot when changing direction.
Lightweight and rigid Pebax outsole features a unique combination of conical and specifically shaped studs to ensure maximum grip and traction for speed in all directions on firm natural ground surfaces.
Please note: That these are football boots, designed and constructed for the sport of football, however like many elite level professionals you may find that these will also do a great job for rugby.
• Weight: 170g
• Laceless construction for a clean striking area on the ball
• K-leather vamp ensures a soft and controlled feel on the ball
• Engineered knitted collar delivers a seamless connection between the foot and boot
• Debossed flex grooves follow the stitch lines of the iconic Speciali
• TPU heat-welded support zones provide a responsive fit
• Sprint+ Pro outsole features a unique combination of studs for use on firm natural ground surfaces
Pro:Direct Rugby can offer competitive rates on worldwide delivery, as well as offering a free returns service to our customers in the UK. To check the delivery rates and times to your country click here: