Built for a stable and smooth ride over huge distances across the trail, The North Face Vectiv Infinite Futurelight Reflect TNF provides propulsion with every stride, while ensuring a smooth transition.
The Vectiv range uses a system of different technologies to give stability and shock absorption, without compromising on energy return. A rocker shaped midsole optimises both foot-strike, and forward motion, while the 3D dual density Pebax plate creates a ‘fixed rocker’ which also provides propulsion and stability.
The midsole uses dual density foams to provide the perfect combination of shock absorption, and energy return, while the outsole provides superior traction over any surface with a 3.5mm SurfaceCtrl outsole.
A full length Matryx upper uses Kevlar yarns for protection and support. The fabric is super rugged, incredibly lightweight, and it drains really well. On the Futurelight version it also features a breathable and waterproof membrane to give complete confidence, whatever the conditions.
• Waterproof and breathable Futurelight membrane
• Heel drop: 6mm
• MOLDED HEEL COUNTER - 3D molded heel counter for excellent foot hold and heel fit
• PEBAX PLATE - Pebax is a high elastic plastic material that provides energy return.
• DUAL DENSITY VECTIV MIDSOLE - Rocker design rolls you uphill, supports you downhill, and promotes constant forward movement.
• FULL MATRYX UPPER - Full lenght Matryx upper with kevlar yarns for protection and support.
• SURFACECTRL OUTSOLE 3.5mm - Surfacectrl rubber compound for superior traction and durability
• 3d molded heel counter for excellent foot hold and heel fit
• Padded and perforated tongue for comfort and breathability
• Ortholite x55 insole for comfort
• Engineered 3.5mm lugs for grip
Pro:Direct Rugby can offer competitive rates on worldwide delivery, as well as offering a free returns service to our customers in the UK. To check the delivery rates and times to your country click here: