Built as the most cushioned shoe in the range, The North Face Vectiv Enduris provides propulsion with every stride, and high levels of comfort, while ensuring a smooth transition.
The Vectiv range uses a system of different technologies to give stability and shock absorption, without compromising on energy return. A rocker shaped midsole optimises both foot-strike, and forward motion, while the 3D dual density TPU plate creates a ‘fixed rocker’ which also provides propulsion and stability.
The midsole uses dual density foams to provide the perfect combination of shock absorption, and energy return, tuned toward a softer, plusher ride.
The outsole provides superior traction over any surface with a 3.5mm SurfaceCtrl outsole.
A full length engineered sandwich mesh adds to the overall comfort of the shoe, while also being highly breathable.
• Weight: 316g
• Heel Drop: 6mm
• TPU PLATE - Dual density TPU plate for propulsion and stability
• DUAL DENSITY VECTIV MIDSOLE - Rocker design rolls you uphill, supports you downhill, and promotes constant forward movement.
• HIGHER MIDSOLE - VECTIV Rockered midsole to optimize foot strike and forward momentum.
• ENGINEERED AIR MESH - Engineered sandwich mesh for breathability and comfort.
• SURFACECTRL OUTSOLE 3.5MM - Our new high-traction outsole delivers surefooted confidence on any terrain.
• Engineered sandwich mesh for breathability and comfort.
• Toe and heel reinforcements for wear protection and support
• Internal heel counter for stable heel fit
• Padded tongue for plush feeling
• Ortholite x55 insole for comfort
Pro:Direct Rugby can offer competitive rates on worldwide delivery, as well as offering a free returns service to our customers in the UK. To check the delivery rates and times to your country click here: