Paint your leather uppers with this leather paint pen to get them looking fresh again, featuring a 2mm bullet tip, special optimised valve system and pump action for optimum flow control and accurate application.
1. Shake Acrylic Leather Paint Pen well before use.
2. Remove old paint using SNEAKERS ER Deglazer.
3. Apply Acrylic Leather paint.
4. Allow to dry for an hour.
5. Repeat if necessary.
6. For best results apply SNEAKERS ER Acrylic Leather Finisher to protect the paint.
6. Apply more coats if necessary.
7. Allow to completely dry for 48 hours before use.
Pump action for optimum flow control.
Pro:Direct Rugby can offer competitive rates on worldwide delivery, as well as offering a free returns service to our customers in the UK. To check the delivery rates and times to your country click here: