Paint your leather uppers with this leather paint pen to get them looking fresh again, featuring a 2mm bullet tip, special optimised valve system and pump action for optimum flow control and accurate application.
1. Shake Acrylic Leather Paint Pen well before use.
2. Remove old paint using SNEAKERS ER Deglazer.
3. Apply Acrylic Leather paint.
4. Allow to dry for an hour.
5. Repeat if necessary.
6. For best results apply SNEAKERS ER Acrylic Leather Finisher to protect the paint.
6. Apply more coats if necessary.
7. Allow to completely dry for 48 hours before use.
Pump action for optimum flow control.
As the World's Largest Online Sports Store, Pro:Direct Rugby offers competitive rates on worldwide delivery to bring you the latest products from the biggest brands. Please select your destination from the list below to see delivery options and costs.