SKINS DNAmic Youth Long Tights are designed to help young sports stars become the fastest and fittest they can be. Compression panels wrap and support all the leg muscles to stabilise movements during exercise, so boys and girls can work on perfecting their skills while protecting their developing muscles.
1. Optimised compression suits the dynamic demands of activity, boosting circulation and getting more oxygen to your active muscles for better performance
2. Strategically placed panels wrap and support key muscles, reducing vibration and fatigue and increasing power
3. Fits comfortably based on your body mass index (BMI)
4. Wicks moisture to keep you dry
5. Key loop in waistband for convenience
Dynamic Gradient Compression - SKINS most advanced compression technology increases muscle oxygenation, stabilises active muscles and reduces blood lactate build up, to enhance performance and speed up recovery time
Muscle Focus - Biomechanically positioned panels and seams support and stabilise the legs to reduce fatigue and risk of injury
Comfortable Fit - A comfortable fit based on your BMI (Body Mass Index)
Moisture Management - State-of-the-art temperature and moisture management to keep you dry and happy.
50+ UV Protection - Save yourself from skin damage and other sun-related risks during outdoor activity with SKINS 50+ UV protection in all non-mesh areas
Warp Knit - SKINS fabric is made from a warp knitted mix of yarns that give you a carefully calculated level of stretch for controlled compression and durability
Materials: 76% Polyamide 24% Elastane exclusive of trims
Pro:Direct Rugby can offer competitive rates on worldwide delivery, as well as offering a free returns service to our customers in the UK. To check the delivery rates and times to your country click here: