DNAmic Gradient Compression enhances blood flow to your upper body muscles to boost performance and speed up recovery, while a long sleeve thermal construction keeps you warm and comfortable on the field throughout the winter.
- Dynamic Gradient Compression
- SKIN fit sizing system is based on our unique Body Mass Index/anthropometrical algorithm, because you only get the full benefits of gradient compression if your SKINS fits you properly
- Biomechanically positioned panels and seams support and stabilise the muscles to reduce fatigue and risk of injury.
- Moisture wicking fabric draws sweat away from the body to the surface of the garment where it evaporates to keep you dry.
- Warp knitted mix of yarns that give you a carefully calculated level of stretch for controlled compression and durability.
Pro:Direct Rugby can offer competitive rates on worldwide delivery, as well as offering a free returns service to our customers in the UK. To check the delivery rates and times to your country click here: