The PUMA ONE 20.1 Mix SG football boots feature a lightweight SPRINTWEB section as well as k-leather on the instep and toe area for the perfect balance of speed, precision and support.
Built for accurate and instinctive players like Makazole Mapimpi, Franco Mostert and Akker van der Merwe, the PUMA ONE 20 is for those who deliver when the pressure is on.
An evoKNIT sock sits just underneath the ankle for a snug feel, while FUSEFIT technology offers players added lacing options for a customisable, comfy and close fit.
The reactive and lightweight RAPIDSPRINT outsole has removable studs that offer traction of soft, natural surfaces.
• Soft ground football boots
• Worn by Makazole Mapimpi, Franco Mostert and Akker van der Merwe
• evoKNIT sock creates a supportive and snug fit around the ankle
• FUSEFIT technology for customisable lacing
• SPRINTWEB for lateral support
• Lightweight and reactive RAPIDSPRINT outsole with a stud configuration that supports speed
• Thin and soft K-Leather provides ultimate touch and control
Pro:Direct Rugby can offer competitive rates on worldwide delivery, as well as offering a free returns service to our customers in the UK. To check the delivery rates and times to your country click here: