The PUMA ONE Kids' 20.3 FG/AG football boots have a full grain leather vamp and toe area to provide great touch and control.
From the same silo as the boots worn by players like Makazole Mapimpi, Franco Mostert and Akker van der Merwe, the PUMA ONE 20 is for those who deliver when the pressure is on.
A knitted sock creates a supportive and snug fit around the ankle for fluid movement and the reactive outsole has a stud configuration that supports speed on firm ground and artificial grass.
• Firm ground and artificial grass football boot
• Same silo as boots Worn by Makazole Mapimpi, Franco Mostert and Akker van der Merwe
• Knitted sock creates a supportive and snug fit around the ankle
• Reactive outsole with a stud configuration that supports speed
• Full grain leather vamp provides touch and control over the ball
Pro:Direct Rugby can offer competitive rates on worldwide delivery, as well as offering a free returns service to our customers in the UK. To check the delivery rates and times to your country click here: