Designed for use on firm natural and artificial grass surfaces, the adult version of the PUMA Kids' Future 4.1 NETFIT FG/AG boots will worn by pros like Luis Suarez, Antoine Griezmann and Marco Reus.
Engineered to strike, adapt and accelerate, the PUMA Kids' Future 4.1 NETFIT FG/AG boots feature a 3D Havoc Frame for a game changing touch on the ball, while the redesigned evoKNIT PRO upper with NETFIT ensures customisable fit and freedom of movement.
For super sharp burst of speed on the pitch, the extremely lightweight RAPIDAGILITY outsole offers enhanced traction and grip.
Please Note: That these are football boots, designed and constructed for the sport of football, however like many elite level professionals you may find that these will also do a great job for rugby.
• Adult version worn by pros like Luis Suarez, Antoine Griezmann and Marco Reus.
• Redesigned 3D Havoc Frame for game-changing touch on the ball.
• evoKNIT PRO upper featuring NETFIT provides a customisable fit and freedom of movement.
• Knitted sock provides a snug fit around the ankle.
• Lightweight RAPIDAGILITY outsole for super sharp bursts of speed on firm natural and artificial grass surfaces.
Pro:Direct Rugby can offer competitive rates on worldwide delivery, as well as offering a free returns service to our customers in the UK. To check the delivery rates and times to your country click here: