Initially introduced in running, NETFIT technology now makes the transition onto the pitch with the PUMA Future 18.1. Designed to provide a unique personalised fit, the lacing system can be customised to your specific requirements, while its evoKNIT sock offers a supportive and snug feel for superior comfort.
• Combines NETFIT upper technology with a form-fitting textile base material.
• NETFIT technology allows customised lacing and fit.
• Offers a supportive and snug fit around the ankle.
Reactive Pebax outsole
• Lightweight and flexible hybrid outsole features a mix of conical and bladed studs for traction on firm natural grass and artificial turf surfaces.
AMO Grip Laces
• Featuring a silicon coating to enhance grip on the ball, AMO laces help minimise slip and retain fit.
• The lace is also hydrophobic, which means it repels water to keep your boot light in wet conditions.
Please note: That these are football boots, designed and constructed for the sport of football, however like many elite level professionals you may find that these will also do a great job for rugby.
Designed for use on firm ground surfaces.
Pro:Direct Rugby can offer competitive rates on worldwide delivery, as well as offering a free returns service to our customers in the UK. To check the delivery rates and times to your country click here: