The PUMA Future 4.1 FG x BALR Limited Edition boots in black and white feature a 3D Havoc Frame for a game changing touch on the ball, while the redesigned evoKNIT PRO upper with NETFIT ensures a customisable fit and freedom of movement.
PUMA have linked up with BALR to deliver a classy boot in the Dutch brand's famous black and white colours that will be worn on pitch by Barcelona superstar Antoine Griezmann
There's a BALR tag on the ankle sock and brand working on the laces. For super sharp bursts of speed on the pitch, the extremely lightweight RAPIDAGILITY outsole offers enhanced traction and grip.
Please note: The chrome coating on the bottom of this shoe will wear off during play but will not affect the performance of this product.
Please note: That these are football boots, designed and constructed for the sport of football, however like many elite level professionals you may find that these will also do a great job for rugby.
• Limited edition
• Worn by Antoine Griezmann
• Redesigned 3D Havoc Frame for game-changing touch on the ball
• evoKNIT PRO upper featuring NETFIT provides a customisable fit and freedom of movement
• Knitted sock provides a snug fit around the ankle
• Lightweight RAPIDAGILITY outsole for super sharp bursts of speed on firm natural grass surfaces
Pro:Direct Rugby can offer competitive rates on worldwide delivery, as well as offering a free returns service to our customers in the UK. To check the delivery rates and times to your country click here: