Using the next generation of wrist-based heart rate monitor the Polar Vantage V stays accurate even in the most demanding conditions. It can also measure your running power from the wrist, meaning you don’t need additional foot pods or sensors.
It can help to optimise your training by finding the right balance between training and rest to stay injury free and using Training Load Pro it can give a comprehensive view on the strain your training is putting on your body.
It connects to Polar Flow online to monitor your training, sleep and activity, and will also sync with other sports communities such as Strava or TrainingPeaks.
You can choose from over 130 sports and create up to 20 sport profiles with customised settings for each. This includes defining individual heart rate, speed or power zones, or choosing which data is displayed on the watch face as you train.
- Training Load Pro
- Running Index: Estimates your running V02 Max
- Running programme: Personal adaptive training plan
- Recovery Pro: Recovery feedback
- Running Power
- Smart Calories
- Training Benefit: Motivational Feedback describing the effect of your workout
- Over 130 sports
- Swimming Metrics: Automatically detects heart rate, swimming style, distance, pace strokes and rest times
- Continuous Heart Rate
- Sleep Plus: Automatically detects timing, amount and quality of sleep
Pro:Direct Rugby can offer competitive rates on worldwide delivery, as well as offering a free returns service to our customers in the UK. To check the delivery rates and times to your country click here: