Designed for longer runs, the Nike Zoom Winflo 7 provides ample cushioning with its thick, springy outsole and Air Zoom units in the heel and forefoot, not only ensuring a comfortable ride, but also helping to minimise fatigue.
The Winflo 7 features an updated mesh upper with enhanced ventilation, improving airflow and allowing your foot to breathe. Another new addition comes in the form of a reinforced lacing system, which offers greater support in the midfoot area for a more secure, locked-down fit and feel. The reinforcement also extends to the heel, providing extra stability compared to previous versions. As a result the Swoosh has been switched to the traditional side position, rather than the heel-wrap of the Winflo 6.
Underfoot, the Winflow is more ergonomic than ever before, featuring a slightly wider outsole footprint at the forefoot along with multiple horizontal flex grooves, all intended to cater for the natural motion of the foot as you run.
• Mesh details throughout the upper promote airflow
• Lightweight synthetic yarns provide a secure feel
• Air Zoom units in the heel and forefoot for cushioning; larger unit in the forefoot for better underfoot sensation
• More foam for springier feel
• Reinforced lacing system and heel for locked-down fit and feel
• Full rubber outsole
• Synthetic leather and textile materials in upper
Pro:Direct Rugby can offer competitive rates on worldwide delivery, as well as offering a free returns service to our customers in the UK. To check the delivery rates and times to your country click here: