The Nike Wildhorse 6 in Off Noir and Spruce Aura-Black-Iron Grey trail shoe uses a full rubber outsole with abrasion resistant materials in the forefoot and heel. The middle section uses sticky rubber for increased traction. Unlike normal shoes the traction will remain through the muddiest of routes as the anti-clog coating sheds mud and debris so that every step is like your first.
The React cushioning in the midsole provides responsive cushioning so that you have a soft, smooth ride with an added spring in your step. Extra cushioning in the heel creates improved stability while keeping your foot on track. The upper combines forefoot mesh and abrasion resistant materials in targeted areas to give the best of both worlds.
The ankle hugging collar prevents dirt and debris from entering the shoe while giving a comfortable fit.
• A full-rubber outsole features abrasion-resistant materials in the forefoot and heel, with sticky rubber in the middle for grip.
• Nike React foam provides a soft, smooth ride that adds a little spring to your step. Extra cushioning in the heel creates stability and helps keep your foot on the platform.
• Mesh at the forefoot adds ventilation and combines with materials along the toe to help prevent abrasion.
• Collar around the ankle hugs your foot while helping prevent dirt and debris from entering the shoe.
• Thin tongue features segmented padding to help cut down on lace pressure.
• Utility tab in the back makes it easy to put the shoe on and take it off.
Pro:Direct Rugby can offer competitive rates on worldwide delivery, as well as offering a free returns service to our customers in the UK. To check the delivery rates and times to your country click here: