The Nike VaporFly 4% Flyknit, as worn by Galen Rupp and Eliud Kipchoge, has a Flyknit upper which delivers breathable support, while the responsive foam and full-length plate deliver incredible energy return.
ZoomX foam delivers Nike Running's greatest energy return yet and the full-length carbon fibre plate optimises responsiveness.
An internal heel counter secures the back of your foot while the outsole design places optimal rubber on the road for efficiency and traction.
- Nike ZoomX foam delivers Nike Running's greatest energy return yet.
- Full-length carbon fibre plate optimises responsiveness.
- Flyknit constructed upper provides lightweight breathability and support.
- Internal heel counter secures the back of your foot.
- Outsole design places optimal rubber on the road for efficiency and traction.
- Weight: 7oz/198g (men's size 10)
- Last: MR-32 Offset: 10mm (21mm forefoot, 31 mm heel)
- Athletes: Galen Rupp, Eliud Kipchoge
Pro:Direct Rugby can offer competitive rates on worldwide delivery, as well as offering a free returns service to our customers in the UK. To check the delivery rates and times to your country click here: