The Nike Tiempo Legend VIII Elite FG football boots feature a Flyknit Fit Tunnel construction in the midfoot which wraps under your foot to provide superior support to the arch of the foot.
A Quadfit mesh lining in the forefoot means no break-in time is required when wearing these boots and that the premium K-leather won’t overstretch, enhancing the boot’s durability.
Left unstitched for a legendary touch on the ball, the super soft premium K-leather upper has a textured forefoot, which is also treated with All Conditions Control (ACC) technology for consistent control in wet and dry weather conditions.
The lightweight Hyperstability plate includes conical shaped studs for a stable base and reliable multidirectional traction on firm natural ground surfaces. To reduce foot slippage within the football boot, NikeGrip technology on the sockliner helps lock your foot in place.
• Worn by pros like Sergio Ramos, Gerard Pique and Virgil van Dijk
• Soft premium kangaroo leather is left unstitched for a touch unlike any other
• Inner Quadfit mesh lining conforms and hugs your foot for a comfortable fit
• Flyknit Fit Tunnel constructed tongue wraps around your foot
• NikeGrip technology sockliner keeps your foot locked in place
• A textured forefoot and All Conditions Control (ACC) technology provide you with consistent control in wet and dry weather conditions
• Lightweight Hyperstability plate gives you stability and reliable multidirectional traction on firm natural ground surfaces
Pro:Direct Rugby can offer competitive rates on worldwide delivery, as well as offering a free returns service to our customers in the UK. To check the delivery rates and times to your country click here: