The Nike Tiempo Legend VIII Elite FG boots feature a Flyknit Fit Tunnel construction in the midfoot which wraps under your foot to provide superior support to the arch of the foot.
A Quadfit mesh lining in the forefoot means no break-in time is required when wearing these boots and that the premium K-leather won’t overstretch, enhancing the boot’s durability.
Left unstitched for a legendary touch on the ball, the super soft premium K-leather upper has a textured forefoot, which is also treated with All Conditions Control (ACC) technology for consistent control in wet and dry weather conditions.
The lightweight Hyperstability plate includes conical shaped studs for a stable base and reliable multidirectional traction on firm natural ground surfaces. To reduce foot slippage within the boot, NikeGrip technology on the sockliner helps lock your foot in place.
Please note: That these are football boots, designed and constructed for the sport of football, however like many elite level professionals you may find that these will also do a great job for rugby.
• Worn by pros like Owen Farrell, Faf De Klerk and Hamish Watson
• Soft premium kangaroo leather is left unstitched for a touch unlike any other
• Inner Quadfit mesh lining conforms and hugs your foot for a comfortable fit
• Flyknit Fit Tunnel constructed tongue wraps around your foot
• NikeGrip technology sockliner keeps your foot locked in place
• A textured forefoot and All Conditions Control (ACC) technology provide you with consistent control in wet and dry weather conditions
• Lightweight Hyperstability plate gives you stability and reliable multidirectional traction on firm natural ground surfaces
Pro:Direct Rugby can offer competitive rates on worldwide delivery, as well as offering a free returns service to our customers in the UK. To check the delivery rates and times to your country click here: