The Nike Tech Craft Phantom VNM Elite Leather FG football boots have been powerful runners like Josh Adams, Chris Ashton and Sam Simmonds .
With injected blades on the instep, the Nike Phantom VNM Elite firm ground football boots help create added spin on the ball for enhanced control when shooting.
Soft, premium kangaroo leather is left unstitched for a touch unlike any other while the HyperReactive soleplate provides the stability and traction needed to unleash at any moment.
• Soft, premium kangaroo leather is left unstitched for a touch unlike any other
• Flywire cables link directly into the laces to wrap your midfoot
• Asymmetrical lacing system expands the striking area
• Injected blades on the instep help create spin on the ball for precise, powerful strikes
• Foam pods wrap your heel for maximum plant foot stability when striking the ball
• A textured lining in the heel helps hold your foot in place
• Contoured sockliner wraps and cushions your foot, while the textured NikeGrip top cloth helps hold your foot in place eliminating slippage within the boot
• 3-D structure on top of the chassis interlocks with the bottom of sockliner to minimise power loss within the boot
• HyperReactive plate flexes in key areas for consistent contact with the field and multidirectional traction on firm-ground pitches
• Triangular chassis adds stiffness for a springy, responsive feel
• Rounded diamond studs in the forefoot provide rotational traction, while chevron studs in the midfoot and heel ensure quick lateral cuts and stability
Pro:Direct Rugby can offer competitive rates on worldwide delivery, as well as offering a free returns service to our customers in the UK. To check the delivery rates and times to your country click here: