The Nike Sportswear Hoodie in Pure is designed to bring you soft all-day comfort with French terry fabrics, all with at least 75% Sustainable and reclaimed materials with efficient construction that makes more with less and reduces wastage.
A comfortable speckled Terry fabric with smooth cuffs and hem brings both style and softness, while an adjustable hood, full zip and split-kangaroo pockets provide all the variable coverage you need when the wind picks up, wherever you are.
A Windrunner Chevron style design on the chest underlines the Nike Grind swoosh logo for a modern look that pulls from Nike’s history.
• The French terry fleece interior is made from a blend of recycled polyester and cotton scraps pulled from the factory cutting line. As a result, the interior has a heathered look that highlights this resourceful fiber blend.
• Special care is taken to ensure as little fabric is wasted as possible when cutting panels for construction. When possible, trim fabric is folded and stitched into the design.
• The chest logo and drawcord tips are made with Nike Grind, a recycled rubber made from post-consumer and post-industrial waste. The recycling process produces a unique, speckled detail and a smooth feel.
• French terry is a fleece fabric with a sturdy loopback design and a soft face.
• Standard fit for a relaxed, easy feel
• 80% cotton/20% polyester
Pro:Direct Rugby can offer competitive rates on worldwide delivery, as well as offering a free returns service to our customers in the UK. To check the delivery rates and times to your country click here: