The Nike Sportswear Air Zoom-Type in Black, Electric Green and Light Bone shows off a futuristic design, with stacked foams and cushioning in the midsole offering bold looks and innovative performance suitable for elite athletes the world over.
This vibrant Cushlon foam and Zoom Air sole provides an unbelievably soft ride, keeping you on your feet wherever you go in undeniable streetwear style.
A Full-length TPU plate helps ensure stability and comfort, while reflective dot details pay homage to motion capture technology, hinting at Nike’s focus on innovation.
• Made from at least 20% recycled material by weight, this shoe features Nike Grind rubber in the outsole and recycled felt on the upper.
• The stacked foam sole is offset at the heel while a TPU plate runs the length of the shoe for stability and comfort. The DIY look adds depth and celebrates Nike's dedication to innovation and design.
• Vibrantly colored, visible Zoom Air cushioning at the forefoot is the same innovation worn by the world's elite athletes. It combines with double stacked Cushlon foam for an unbelievably soft ride.
• Reflective dots make a playful nod to the motion capture associated with performance athletics, paying tribute to Nike's focus on innovation.
• The Volt-colored insole feels extra soft and cushy
• The rubber Waffle outsole adds traction, durability and heritage style
• N354 hangtag
Pro:Direct Rugby can offer competitive rates on worldwide delivery, as well as offering a free returns service to our customers in the UK. To check the delivery rates and times to your country click here: