The Nike Premier II SG-PRO Anti-Clog boot is a trusted mainstay of the game at all levels, seen everywhere from the touchline to the top scorer’s feet.
Anti-Clog Traction technology represents next level performance on soft ground surfaces as the thin layer applied to the soleplate gets super slick when wet so mud just slides right off.
It means you lose your footing less as the studs get better grip on soft, natural surfaces.
The k-leather vamp offers classic, cushioned touch and the fold-over tongue hides the top of the laces to create a smooth striking surface.
Please note: That these are football boots, designed and constructed for the sport of football, however like many elite level professionals you may find that these will also do a great job for rugby.
• Wider lace area provides a comfortable fit.
• Kangaroo leather vamp offers classic, cushioned touch.
• Fold-over tongue hides the top of the laces to create a smooth striking surface.
• Full-length TPU plate offers durability and stability.
• Mix of fixed and detachable metal studs provide targeted traction and a smooth ride on soft, muddy pitches.
• Anti-Clog Traction on the soleplate helps prevent mud from sticking.
Pro:Direct Rugby can offer competitive rates on worldwide delivery, as well as offering a free returns service to our customers in the UK. To check the delivery rates and times to your country click here: