The Nike Phantom VNM Elite SG-Pro Anti-Clog football boots have been built for mobile players like Josh Adams, Chris Ashton and Sam Simmonds
With injected blades on the instep these boots help create added spin on the ball for enhanced control when shooting.
A one-piece Flyknit construction upper with Flywire cables ensure a seamless fit and ultimate lockdown, while the HyperReactive soleplate provides the stability and traction needed to unleash at any moment.
Please note: If you haven’t purchased this product before, to achieve the perfect fit, Pro:Direct recommend you go up half a size for the Nike VNM range.
• Worn by pros like Josh Adams, Chris Ashton and Sam Simmonds
• Nike Flyknit constructed upper integrates areas of high breathability, stretch and support
• One piece, tongue-less design virtually eliminates seams for comfort
• Flywire cables link directly into the laces to wrap your midfoot
• Asymmetrical lacing system expands the striking area
• Injected blades on the instep help create spin on the ball for precise, powerful strikes
• Honeycomb micro-texture is moulded into the toe and vamp for advanced ball control
• Nike All Conditions Control (ACC) technology provides consistent ball control in wet and dry conditions
• Foam pods wrap your heel for maximum plant foot stability when striking the ball.
• A textured lining in the heel helps hold your foot in place
• Contoured sockliner wraps and cushions your foot, while the textured NikeGrip top cloth helps hold your foot in place eliminating slippage within the boot
• 3-D structure on top of the chassis interlocks with the bottom of sockliner to minimise power loss within the boot
• Anti-Clog Traction on the soleplate helps prevent mud from sticking, so you maintain traction on soft natural grass pitches
Pro:Direct Rugby can offer competitive rates on worldwide delivery, as well as offering a free returns service to our customers in the UK. To check the delivery rates and times to your country click here: