Two legendary boots combine to strike fear into defences the world over as the Nike Phantom VNM Elite FG gets a T90 makeover in the classic white and black colourway.
With injected blades on the instep, these boots help create added spin on the ball for enhanced control when shooting.
A one-piece Flyknit construction upper with Flywire cables ensure a seamless fit and ultimate lockdown, while the HyperReactive soleplate provides the stability and traction needed to unleash at any moment on firm, natural surfaces.
• T90 inspired upper
• Nike Flyknit constructed upper
• Flywire cables link directly into the laces to wrap your midfoot.
• Asymmetrical lacing system expands the striking area.
• Injected blades on the instep help create spin on the ball
• Honeycomb micro-texture is moulded into the toe and vamp
• Nike All Conditions Control (ACC) technology provides consistent ball control in wet and dry conditions
• Foam pods wrap your heel for maximum plant foot stability
• Contoured sockliner wraps and cushions your foot, while the textured NikeGrip top cloth helps hold your foot in place eliminating slippage within the boot
• 3-D structure on top of the chassis interlocks with the bottom of sockliner to minimise power loss
• HyperReactive plate flexes in key areas for consistent contact with the ground
• Triangular chassis adds stiffness for a springy, responsive feel
• Rounded diamond studs in the forefoot provide rotational traction, while chevron studs in the midfoot and heel ensure quick lateral cuts and stability
Pro:Direct Rugby can offer competitive rates on worldwide delivery, as well as offering a free returns service to our customers in the UK. To check the delivery rates and times to your country click here: