The Nike Phantom Venom Club Firm Ground boots feature a soft synthetic upper that conforms to your foot for superior comfort, while the asymmetrical lacing system expands the striking area for clean contact on the ball.
For optimal performance on firm natural ground surfaces, the soleplate features a mixture of different shaped studs to support multi-directional traction.
Please note: That these are football boots, designed and constructed for the sport of football, however like many elite level professionals you may find that these will also do a great job for rugby.
- Soft synthetic upper conforms to your foot.
- All over micro-texture enables advanced ball control.
- Asymmetrical lacing system expands the striking area. The laces run directly into webbing rather than through eyelets to create a low-profile lockdown fit.
- Stretchy neoprene tongue conforms to your foot. It is completely anchored to the boot for a consistent fit all match.
- Contoured sockliner wraps and cushions your foot.
- Firm-ground plate provides traction on natural-grass pitches.
- Rounded diamond studs in the forefoot provide rotational traction.
- Chevron studs in the midfoot grip the field for quick lateral cuts.
- Chevron studs in the heel provide braking power and plant foot stability when striking the ball.
Pro:Direct Rugby can offer competitive rates on worldwide delivery, as well as offering a free returns service to our customers in the UK. To check the delivery rates and times to your country click here: