A call to action to unleash the deadly skills you learned on the concrete and become a constant danger on the pitch. When you awaken the phantom, you will spark fear in the hearts of defenders and create your own legend. Designed for use on firm natural ground surfaces, bring the fierce precision of street play to the pitch with the Nike Phantom Vision Elite DF FG boots.
Please note: That these are football boots, designed and constructed for the sport of football, however like many elite level professionals you may find that these will also do a great job for rugby.
- Dynamic Fit collar links your foot and lower leg, while the stretchy circular knit construction minimises seams for a comfortable feel.
- Inner Quadfit Mesh material conforms to your foot and eliminates the need for a bonded support layer.
- Ghost Lace system is concealed below the outer layer for clean boot-to-ball contact. Quick-pull webbing loops make for easy loosening and tightening.
- Flyknit constructed outer layer covers the laces and integrates areas of high breathability and stretch.
- Targeted micro-texture is moulded in key areas of the outer layer for a precise touch when receiving the ball, passing and striking.
- Nike Grip top cloth with a felt-like texture helps hold the foot in place.
- All Conditions Control (ACC) technology optimises ball control in wet or dry weather.
- Hyperprecision plate and hybrid stud configuration provides lightweight responsiveness for hard cuts and bursts of speed on firm natural ground.
- Forefooot rotational zone assists quick turns in tight spaces on the pitch.
Pro:Direct Rugby can offer competitive rates on worldwide delivery, as well as offering a free returns service to our customers in the UK. To check the delivery rates and times to your country click here: