powerful runners like Josh Adams, Chris Ashton and Sam Simmonds .
With injected blades on the instep, the Nike Phantom Venom Elite AG-PRO football boots help create added spin on the ball for enhanced control when shooting. A one-piece Flyknit construction upper with Flywire cables ensure a seamless fit and ultimate lockdown, while the HyperReactive soleplate provides the stability and traction needed to unleash at any moment.
Please note: If you haven’t purchased this product before, to achieve the perfect fit, Pro:Direct recommend you go up half a size for the Nike VNM range.
- Worn by pros like Josh Adams, Chris Ashton and Sam Simmonds
- Nike Flyknit constructed upper integrates areas of high breathability, stretch and support. The one piece, tongue-less design virtually eliminates seams for comfort
- Flywire cables link directly into the laces to wrap your midfoot. They move within the upper for a dynamic fit that adapts to your foot
- Asymmetrical lacing system expands the striking area. The Flyknit constructed upper covers the lower half of the laces to create a clean surface
- Injected blades on the instep help create spin on the ball for precise, powerful strikes
- Honeycomb micro-texture is moulded into the toe and vamp for advanced ball control
- Nike All Conditions Control (ACC) technology provides consistent ball control in wet and dry conditions
- Foam pods wrap your heel for maximum plant foot stability when striking the ball. A textured lining in the heel helps hold your foot in place
- Contoured sockliner wraps and cushions your foot, while the textured NikeGrip top cloth helps hold your foot in place eliminating slippage within the boot
- 3-D structure on top of the chassis interlocks with the bottom of sockliner to minimise power loss within the boot
- HyperReactive plate flexes in key areas for consistent contact with the field and multidirectional traction on artificial turf surfaces
- Triangular chassis adds stiffness for a springy, responsive feel
- Rounded diamond studs in the forefoot provide rotational traction, while chevron studs in the midfoot and heel ensure quick lateral cuts and stability
Pro:Direct Rugby can offer competitive rates on worldwide delivery, as well as offering a free returns service to our customers in the UK. To check the delivery rates and times to your country click here: