With screen printed ridges on the instep, the Nike Phantom VNM Academy Artificial Grass-PRO boots help create added spin on the ball for enhanced control when shooting. A soft mesh construction with NIKESKIN technology ensures the upper conforms to the shape of your foot for superior comfort.
For traction on artificial grass surfaces, the soleplate features a mixture of different shaped studs to ensure quick lateral cuts and stability when striking the ball.
PLEASE NOTE: If you haven’t purchased this product before, to achieve the perfect fit, Pro:Direct recommend you go up half a size for the Nike VNM range.
Please note: That these are football boots, designed and constructed for the sport of football, however like many elite level professionals you may find that these will also do a great job for rugby.
- Mesh upper with NIKESKIN technology overlay conforms to your foot.
- Screen printed ridges on the instep help create spin on the ball for precise, powerful strikes.
- Honeycomb micro-texture is built into the toe and vamp for advanced ball control.
- Asymmetrical lacing system expands the striking area. The laces run directly into the mesh rather than through eyelets to create a low-profile lockdown fit.
- Stretchy mesh covers the lower half of the laces for a clean striking surface.
- Contoured sockliner wraps and cushions your foot.
- Artificial-ground plate provides traction on artificial grass pitches.
- Rounded diamond studs in the forefoot provide rotational traction, while chevron studs in the midfoot and heel ensure quick lateral cuts and stability.
Pro:Direct Rugby can offer competitive rates on worldwide delivery, as well as offering a free returns service to our customers in the UK. To check the delivery rates and times to your country click here: